Sunday, October 23, 2011

Welcome to the New old Blog

A step up from the old new blog.

Once again, my name's Nel and I will be your general blog editor. What exactly that means, I don't really know, but I would make a conjecture that various other DJs and I will be at least periodically informing you all (dear readers) of the goings on around the station, special programs coming up, and cool things happening in the Chapel Hill/Carrboro area. There's also a slight chance that this will devolve into a bunch of somewhat random musings fresh from the delightfully crazed heads of our various DJs.

There's a slightly smaller (but equally exciting) chance that this will become another blog devoted to posting cute pictures of cats.



In any case, we urge you to subscribe and check back frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment